1.Difference between do while and do until
2.Proc Report Vs Proc Print
4.SAS Formats Vs SAS Informats
5.Special input delimiters
6.Default statistics Displayed for Proc Means
7.Proc Means Vs Proc Freq Vs Proc Univariate
8.Compress data set using system options or data set options (COMPRESS=yes or COMPRESS=binary)
9.How to Compress a Table in SAS?
10.CROSSLIST option in TABLES statement?
11.How would you delete Observations(Duplicate observations)?
proc sql..use distinct in Select
12.What is Tabulate.?Why we use it.? Which type of output we get from Tabulate.?
13.In which format Date get stored in sas..? What is the use of DATE in SAS.?
14.what is the difference between nodupkey and nodup options?
15.Please Mention the validation tools used in SAS?
For DataSet : Data set name/ debug Data set: Name/stmtchk
For Macros: Options: mprint mlogic symbolgen
16.What is _n_?
17. Name statements that are execution only.
18. WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF JANUARY 1ST, 1960?
19. WHAT PURPOSES DO YOU USE DATA _NULL_?
20.What is Purpose of double trailing @@ in Input Statement ?
21.How to include or exclude specific variables in a data set?
22.What are the default statistics that PROC MEANS produce?
23.What is Program Data Vector (PDV)?
24.How to remove unique and duplicate values?
By using PROC SORT with NODUPKEY and NODUP Options.
25.Data Cleaning Character Functions
26.What happens when SAS encounters Data error?
27.How to view contents of a SAS library?
we can use the following general form of the procedure:
PROC CONTENTS data = libref._ALL_ NODS; RUN;
- libref is the libref that you assigned to the library
- the _ALL_ option requests a listing of all of the SAS files in the library
- the NODS option (which stands for “no details”) suppresses the printing of detailed information about each file when you specify the _ALL_ option.
you can specify the NODS option only when you specify the _ALL_ option.
28.What is the use of compbl function?
to convert blank in to convert multiple blanks to a single blank in a Character String.